♻️ Racerback Bikini Top | Whale Shark
This style is still awaiting full inventory & currently only stocked in limited sizing. Remaining sizes coming soon!*
Finally, a bikini top that fits like your favorite active sports bra. Our triple-layer athletic racerback bikini is flattering & oh so comfortable, all while staying put and offering supportive performance with a comfortable band & powermesh inlay.
PHOTO 1-4: Mackenzie is wearing a Size Medium. (Height: 5′5″ (165 cm) | Bra Size: 32C | Bust: 34” (86 cm) | Waist: 27” (68 cm) | Hips: 37” (94 cm).
PHOTO 5: Kimberly is wearing a Size Medium. (Height: 5′0″ (152 cm) | Bra Size: 36B | Bust: 38” (96 cm) | Waist: 32” (81 cm) | Hips: 37” (94 cm).
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Multipurpose wet-dry fabric, designed for a wide array of activities: SAND to SEA to STUDIO
- Perfect supportive activewear for beach or water activities (scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, swimming, SUP, volleyball, jogging, etc.)
- Unique print recreations found in the wild; vivid color, realistic designs
- Pull-on racerback style featuring flattering neckline & sleek open back; allowing full range of movement (& no hardware)
- Flexible elastic band under bust ensures comfortable yet secure support, with ample coverage designed to fit a variety of cup sizes
- Fully self-lined with added power mesh insert offers solid triple-layer coverage
- Excellent Sun Protection - UPF 50+ proven to block 98% of UV rays (highest Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating achievable for textiles)
- High-performance, durable, technical-engineered fabric: ultra-lightweight & extremely quick drying (perfect when packing for dive travel)
- Ultra-chlorine & sunscreen resistant
- Intentionally tailored, streamlined, & compressive, we recommend sizing up if you’re between sizing or prefer a more relaxed fit
- 2-way minimal-stretch fabric, feels like a sculpted second-skin, featuring muscle control & shape retention
- Eco-conscious, quick-dry fabrication
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- Sustainable, regenerated textile; each yard of fabric is comprised of 15 post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles
- 78% Recycled Polyester / 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ (Self & Lining, with Powermesh inlay)
- Ethically Made in the USA with luxe Italian fabric
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
Inspired by the largest fish in the ocean, our whale shark print is both sleek and majestic in design, highlighting the characteristically unique pattern of white spots and stripes against a pewter skin tone. It is thought that this gentle giant’s unique white checkerboard pigmentation could be an adaptation for ultraviolet radiation shielding (aka natural sunscreen). This natural defense is advantageous in animals that spend a significant amount of time exposed to the sun (while feeding near the surface). The whale shark is classified as Endangered on the IUCN Red List. Recent assessments have revealed significant population declines from ongoing human impacts such as commercial fishing, fishery net bycatch, and vessel strikes. In the absence of conservation action, declines are likely to continue.