HI-TIDE SWIMSUIT | SAVE THE VAQUITA
Dive into our one-piece wonder, your new go-to, the Hi-Tide Swimsuit. This easy piece features a classic tank style with a deeper scoop back, high-cut leg, & somewhat cheeky fit.
SIZING: True to Size
FIT: Moderately Cheeky, Stretchy
PHOTO 1 - 3: Mackenzie is wearing a Size Small - (Height: 5′5″ (165 cm) | Bra Size: 32C | Bust: 34” (86 cm) | Waist: 27” (68 cm) | Hips: 37” (94 cm).
COLOR: We've chosen a luxe, yet understated color palette for this collection, to let the vaquitas themselves shine & to also highlight the underlying severity of this issue. Our "Marine Sanctuary" colorway could best be described as a mallard green, while our "Hope" is a pale yellow.
PRINTS with PURPOSE: Half (50%) of the proceeds from each sale will be donated directly to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, helping to fund their Operation Milagro (Miracle) campaign, which aims to save the critically endangered vaquita porpoise.
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Moderate-support swimsuit ideal for low-intensity beach or water activities (sun bathing, scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, swimming, SUP, kayaking, etc.)
- Classic tank style with deeper scoop back, high-cut leg, & somewhat cheeky fit
- Front is self-lined with solid, double-layer coverage (no shelf bra, unlined back)
- Sun Protective - UPF 40 proven to block 95% of UV rays
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with a bit of cheeky coverage
- Ultra-flex fabric makes this style adaptable to different torso lengths
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex (Self & Front Lining)
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.