CREW-NECK RASHGUARD | SAVE THE VAQUITA
No rash decisions necessary when considering this purchase; help protect the ocean & your sensitive skin at the same time! Our crew-neck rashguard offers full coverage, an extra-long hem length, & a comfortable yet close fit featuring our ultra-flex fabric. It’s the perfect sun protective coverup for a day spent outdoors or in the water.
SIZING: True to Size
FIT: Relaxed Neckline, Long, Slim & Fitted (yet extremely stretchy)
PHOTO 1-3: Emily is wearing a Size Small. (Height: 5'9" (175 cm) | Bra Size: 30D | Bust: 34" (86 cm) | Waist 27" (68 cm) | Hips 38" (96 cm).
COLOR: We've chosen a luxe, yet understated color palette for this collection, to let the vaquitas themselves shine & to also highlight the underlying severity of this issue. Our "Marine Sanctuary" colorway could best be described as a mallard green, while our "Hope" is a pale yellow.
PRINTS with PURPOSE: Half (50%) of the proceeds from each sale will be donated directly to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, helping to fund their Operation Milagro (Miracle) campaign, which aims to save the critically endangered vaquita porpoise.
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Ideal coverup for sun-protective beachwear or waterwear (poolside, SUP, kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, etc.)
- Can also serve as a close-fitting base layer under your wetsuit, reducing skin irritation & friction, while ensuring a more effortless gearing-up process
- Classic open crew-neck style
- Raglan sleeves that allow for wide range of motion
- Full coverage with extra-long body length & sleeves
- Flatlock stitching to prevent chafing
- Sun Protective - UPF 40 proven to block 95% of UV rays
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with slim, tailored fit
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swim/activewear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.