- Jewelry cast molded from a fossilized shark tooth (these are replications, not an actual animal product)
- Lightweight, pierced pair
- Small: 1/2 inch wide
- Large: 5/8 inch wide
- Thick, high quality plating:
- 18K gold plating
- silver plating
- rose gold plating over brass
- Surgical steel posts*
- Hand-glazed white enamel
- Handcrafted in the USA
*Please note while nickel-free, various other metals may still cause a contact allergy with sensitive skin.
To prolong the life of your jewelry, please:
- Refrain from exposing plated jewelry to chemicals, oils, perfumes, & makeup. Ideally put your earrings on last to avoid any such chemical contact.
- Avoid exercising, bathing, & swimming while wearing your jewelry. Both chlorine & saltwater can be damaging.
- To clean, gently rinse with freshwater (if needed) & dry with a soft polishing cloth.
- Store for safe keeping in a cool, dry place. (Glazed enamel can soften if exposed to heat; do not place anything directly atop your pieces to avoid possible indentation).