♻️ Dive Rash Guard | Coral Sea Fan
The dive deck just became your runway whilst wearing our vibrant, ocean-inspired designs. With a second-skin, form-fitting compression fit & sleek quick-drying technology, this rashie will easily make getting in & out of your wetsuit a breeze. Yet with ample UPF 50+ coverage protecting your skin from sun exposure & all the stingy things, you might just forgo wearing neoprene altogether!
Pair with our matching Dive Tights to complete the look, or with our Boyshort to give the seamless illusion of a one-piece, with all the functional benefits of separates. Looking for a more relaxed fit? Try our Crew-Neck Rashguard.
SIZING: Size Up. Please note that overall this style runs small & the collar does run tight (especially on the XS & S sizes). We recommend referencing the size chart & sizing up for a more comfortable fit throughout the collar, shoulders, & sleeves.
FIT: Second-skin, close fit. Lightweight, sleek, slim cut with compression.
PHOTO 1, 6, 7: Emily is wearing a Size Medium in Teal. (Height: 5'9" | Bra Size: 30D | Bust: 34" | Waist 27" | Hips: 38".
PHOTO 3-5: Mackenzie is pictured wearing a Size Small in Indigo. (Height: 5′5″ | Bra Size: 32C | Bust: 34” | Waist: 27” | Hips: 37”.
PHOTO 8 & 9: Stefinee is wearing a Size Medium in Indigo.
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Multipurpose wet-dry fabric, designed for a wide array of activities: SAND to SEA to SUITCASE
- Perfect coverup as sun-protective beachwear or waterwear (scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, swimming, SUP, etc.)
- Can also serve as a smooth, close-fitting base layer under your wetsuit, reducing skin chafing & friction, while ensuring a more effortless gearing-up process
- Unique print recreations found in the wild; vivid color, realistic designs
- Close-fitting high collar & long sleeves provide superior skin coverage (meaning less reef-safe sunscreen you'll have to apply!)
- Excellent Sun Protection - UPF 50+ proven to block 98% of UV rays (highest Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating achievable for textiles)
- High-performance, durable, technical-engineered fabric: ultra-lightweight & extremely quick drying (perfect when packing for dive travel)
- Chlorine & sunscreen resistant
- Intentionally tailored, streamlined, & snug, we recommend sizing up (& if you prefer a more relaxed fit, check out our Crew-Neck Rashguard, available in Spotted Eagle Ray & Vaquita prints)
- 2-way minimal-stretch fabric, feels like a compressive second-skin, featuring muscle control & shape retention
- Compression style garments are known for enhancing performance by allowing optimal blood flow & overall reduction in post-sport soreness
- Eco-conscious, quick-dry fabrication with subtle sheen
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- Sustainable, regenerated textile; each yard of fabric is comprised of 15 post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles
- 78% Recycled Polyester / 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Ethically Made in the USA with luxe Italian fabric
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)