Hi-Rise Shorts | Spotted Eagle Ray
Love our Hi-Rise Leggings? Then you’ll definitely enjoy this shortie adaptation, which essentially has all the comfort & features of our original legging, but in a yoga / bike short length hybrid. This versatile style offers the perfect amount of coverage for everyday wear or during any ocean activity alike.
Pair our flattering gradient print with the matching Sporty Swim Bra to complete the look.
SIZING: True to Size
FIT: Comfortable & secure high-waistband, fitted yet extremely stretchy fabric
RISE: High-Rise, sits at natural waist
ALL PHOTOS: Emily is 5'9" & wears a size Small.
FABRIC DISCLAIMER: Due to the extremely soft nature of this fabric, we’ve found it can easily become prone to snagging. We recommend avoiding contact with rough surfaces (concrete, velcro, excessive BCD rubbing, etc.).
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Multipurpose, ideal for everyday use and water activities (yoga, cycling, running, workouts, SUP, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, you name it!)
- Can also serve as an alternative to a swim bottom, offering a bit of extra coverage.
- Body-conforming universal fit; comfortable & flattering high-rise
- Wide waistband with flexible internal elastic tape, ensuring your shorts stay up
- Gusseted crotch & sleek flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Soft, moisture-wicking 4-way stretch fabric
- Realistic print recreations found in the wild
- True to Size, comfortable & secure high-waistband, fitted yet extremely stretchy fabric
- Inseam varies by size (but is generally between 4” - 6” long, increasing by ½” with each size)
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swim/activewear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, concrete, etc.), which can easily snag & damage the soft fabric.