Hi-Tide Swimsuit | Whale Shark
Dive into our one-piece wonder, your new go-to, the Hi-Tide Swimsuit. This easy piece features a classic maillot tank style with a deeper scoop back, high-cut leg, & somewhat cheeky fit.
SIZING: True to Size (while the fabric provides ample stretch, we suggest Sizing Up if between sizes or require a longer torso length).
FIT: Light-Support (solid double-layer fabric front, no shelf bra). Moderately cheeky, stretchy adaptable fabric. If you prefer more support, we recommend checking out our Racerback Bikini Top style (or potentially sizing down a suit size for a tighter fit).
PHOTOS 1, 5: Emily is 5'9" & wearing a Size Small. (Height: 5'9" | Bra Size: 30D | Bust: 34" | Waist 27" | Hips 38".
PHOTOS 3, 4: Mackenzie is 5'5" & wearing a Size Small. (Height: 5′5″ | Bra Size: 32C | Bust: 34” | Waist: 27” | Hips: 37”.
PHOTOS 7-12: Charlotte is 5'10" & pictured wearing a Size Large.
FABRIC DISCLAIMER: Due to the extremely soft nature of this fabric, we’ve found it can easily become prone to snagging. We recommend avoiding contact with rough surfaces (concrete, velcro, excessive BCD rubbing, etc.).
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Please note the swimsuit is comprised of a different fabric than the other styles within the Whale Shark collection (rashguard, legging, bikini, short). Due to the difference in content, you may notice slight color variation if matching the swimsuit back to another style within this collection.
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Light-support, easy one-piece style, ideal for low-impact beach or water activities (sun bathing, swimming, freediving, scuba diving, snorkeling, SUP, kayaking, yoga, etc.)
- Classic tank style with deeper scoop back, high-cut leg, & somewhat cheeky fit
- Front is self-lined with solid, double-layer coverage (but no shelf bra & unlined back)
- Sun Protective - UPF 40 proven to block 95% of UV rays
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with a bit of cheeky coverage
- Resilient ultra-flex 4-way stretch fabric makes this style adaptable to different torso lengths, while retaining shape
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex (Self & Front Lining)
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.
Inspired by the largest fish in the ocean, our whale shark print is both sleek and majestic in design, highlighting the characteristically unique pattern of white spots and stripes against a pewter skin tone. It is thought that this gentle giant’s unique white checkerboard pigmentation could be an adaptation for ultraviolet radiation shielding (aka natural sunscreen). This natural defense is advantageous in animals that spend a significant amount of time exposed to the sun (while feeding near the surface). The whale shark is classified as Endangered on the IUCN Red List. Recent assessments have revealed significant population declines from ongoing human impacts such as commercial fishing, fishery net bycatch, and vessel strikes. In the absence of conservation action, declines are likely to continue.