♻️ Hi-Tide Bikini Top | Spotted Eagle Ray
Please note this is one of our made-to-order items. Please allow an approximate 2 week turnaround in order for your custom product to ship out to you.
No hardware, no hassle. This easy pullover style top features a flattering neckline & comfortable under-band for extra support. Pair with the matching recycled Bikini Bottom to complete your swim set (sold separately).
SIZING: True to Size
FIT: Medium Support, Double-lined with removeable padding
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Please note the bikini style is comprised of a different recycled fabric, in comparison to the other styles within this collection (rashguard, legging, swimsuit). Due to the difference in content, you may notice slight color variation if matching the bikini pieces back to another style within this collection.
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Medium-Support swimwear ideal for any beach or water activities (scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, swimming, SUP, volleyball, kayaking, etc.)
- Easy pullover style with no hardware or ties
- Flattering neckline & comfortable under-band for extra support
- Fully self-lined with solid, double-layer coverage and removeable soft padding
- Excellent Sun Protection - UPF 50+ proven to block 98% of UV rays (highest Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating achievable for textiles)
- Supports Marine Conservation (half of the proceeds from any vaquita print purchase will be donated directly to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, in order to help in their fight to Save The Vaquita).
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with moderate coverage
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- Eco-conscious, regenerated textile
- 81% REPREVE Recycled Polyester / 19% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ (Self & Lining)
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.