Crew-Neck Rash Guard | Spotted Eagle Ray
RESTOCK COMING SOON! ETA: MID-DECEMBER 2023.
If you'd like to be the first to know once available, please join our Waitlist by simply Contacting Us here. Apologies for the inconvenience, in the meantime please check out our other Rashguards here.
Our crew-neck rash guard offers full coverage, an extra-long hem length, & a comfortable yet close fit featuring our ultra-flex fabric. It’s the perfect sun protective coverup for a day spent outdoors or in the water.
SIZING: True to Size, Long Length (Size Down if between sizing)
FIT: Relaxed neckline, long hem, slim & fitted (yet extremely stretchy)
PHOTO 1-7: Charlotte is 5'10" & wearing a Size Large for a looser fit.
PHOTO 8-9: Emily is 5'9" & wearing Size Small (tied-up in the back for a cropped look & styled with the matching swimsuit). (Height: 5'9" (175 cm) | Bra Size: 30D | Bust: 34" (86 cm) | Waist 27" (68 cm) | Hips 38" (96 cm).
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Ideal coverup for sun-protective beachwear or waterwear (poolside, SUP, kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, etc.)
- Can also serve as a close-fitting base layer under your wetsuit, reducing skin irritation & friction, while ensuring a more effortless gearing-up process
- Classic open crew-neck style
- Raglan sleeves that allow for wide range of motion
- Full coverage with extra-long body length & sleeves
- Flatlock stitching to prevent chafing
- Sun Protective - UPF 40 proven to block 95% of UV rays
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with slim, tailored fit
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swim/activewear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.