♻️ Hi-Tide Bikini Bottom | Save the Vaquita Porpoise
Please note this is one of our made-to-order items. Please allow an approximate 2 week turnaround in order for your custom product to ship out to you.
Poolside or beachside, this classic banded high-waist bottom will stay put all day long for extra fun in the sun. Pair with the matching recycled Bikini Top to complete your swim set (sold separately).
SIZING: True to Size
FIT: Moderately Cheeky, High-Cut / High-Rise, Fully Lined
ALL PHOTOS: Both Emily & Mackenzie are wearing a Size Small.
Emily - (Height: 5'9" | Bra Size: 30D | Bust: 34" | Waist 27" | Hips 38"
Mackenzie - (Height: 5′5″ | Bra Size: 32C | Bust: 34” | Waist: 27” | Hips: 37”
COLOR: We've chosen a luxe, yet understated color palette for this collection, to let the vaquitas themselves shine & to also highlight the underlying severity of this issue. Our "Marine Sanctuary" colorway could best be described as a slate blue-green, while our "Hope" is a pale yellow.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Please note the bikini style is comprised of a different recycled fabric, in comparison to the other styles within this collection (rashguard, legging, swimsuit). Due to the difference in content, you may notice slight color variation if matching the bikini pieces back to another style within this collection.
PRINTS with PURPOSE: Half (50%) of the proceeds from each sale will be donated directly to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, helping to fund their Operation Milagro (Miracle) campaign, which aims to save the critically endangered vaquita porpoise.
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Sporty swimwear ideal for any beach or water activities (scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, swimming, SUP, volleyball, kayaking, etc.)
- Flattering high-cut leg & comfortable elastic waistband, hitting high-rise on waist
- Fully self-lined with solid, double-layer coverage
- Excellent Sun Protection - UPF 50+ proven to block 98% of UV rays (highest Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating achievable for textiles)
- Supports Marine Conservation (half of the proceeds from any vaquita print purchase will be donated directly to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, in order to help in their fight to Save The Vaquita).
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with a bit of cheeky coverage
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- Eco-conscious, regenerated textile
- 81% REPREVE Recycled Polyester / 19% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ (Self & Lining)
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended).
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.