Crew-Neck Rashguard | Spotted Eagle Ray
Our crew-neck rash guard offers full coverage, an extra-long hem length, & a comfortable yet close fit featuring our ultra-flex fabric. It’s the perfect sun protective coverup for a day spent outdoors or in the water.
SIZING: True to Size, Long Length (Size Down if between sizing)
FIT: Relaxed neckline, long hem, slim & fitted (yet extremely stretchy)
PHOTO 1-8: Charlotte is 5'10" & wearing a Size Large for a looser fit.
PHOTO 9-10: Emily is 5'9" & wearing Size Small (tied-up in the back for a cropped look & styled with the matching swimsuit). (Height: 5'9" (175 cm) | Bra Size: 30D | Bust: 34" (86 cm) | Waist 27" (68 cm) | Hips 38" (96 cm).
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Ideal coverup for sun-protective beachwear or waterwear (poolside, SUP, kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, surfing, etc.)
- Can also serve as a close-fitting base layer under your wetsuit, reducing skin irritation & friction, while ensuring a more effortless gearing-up process
- Classic open crew-neck style
- Raglan sleeves that allow for wide range of motion
- Full coverage with extra-long body length & sleeves
- Flatlock stitching to prevent chafing
- Sun Protective - UPF 40 proven to block 95% of UV rays
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with slim, tailored fit
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swim/activewear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.