Small Stud Earrings | Shark Tooth
We've partnered with a talented jewelry designer to bring you some of the coolest earrings we've ever laid our eyes upon.
Enter the shark tooth earring. Subtle enough to be worn every day, yet just edgy enough to be seen.
Looking to make more of a statement? Check out the Large Stud Earrings
- Jewelry cast molded from a fossilized shark tooth (these are replications, not an actual animal product)
- Lightweight, pierced pair
- Small: 1/2 inch wide
- Large: 5/8 inch wide
- Thick, high quality plating:
- 18K gold plating
- silver plating
- rose gold plating over brass
- Surgical steel posts*
- Hand-glazed white enamel
- Handcrafted in the USA
*Please note while nickel-free, various other metals may still cause a contact allergy with sensitive skin.
To prolong the life of your jewelry, please:
- Refrain from exposing plated jewelry to chemicals, oils, perfumes, & makeup. Ideally put your earrings on last to avoid any such chemical contact.
- Avoid exercising, bathing, & swimming while wearing your jewelry. Both chlorine & saltwater can be damaging.
- To clean, gently rinse with freshwater (if needed) & dry with a soft polishing cloth.
- Store for safe keeping in a cool, dry place. (Glazed enamel can soften if exposed to heat; do not place anything directly atop your pieces to avoid possible indentation).