Hi-Tide Swimsuit | Save the Vaquita
Dive into our one-piece wonder, your new go-to, the Hi-Tide Swimsuit. This easy piece features a classic maillot tank style with a deeper scoop back, high-cut leg, & somewhat cheeky fit.
Pair this meaningful print with the matching Legging to complete your look or with the Rashguard to give the seamless illusion of a long-sleeve sunsuit.
SIZING: True to Size (while the fabric provides ample stretch, we suggest Sizing Up if between sizes or require a longer torso length).
FIT: Light-Support (solid double-layer fabric front, no shelf bra). Moderately cheeky, stretchy adaptable fabric. If you prefer more support, we recommend checking out our Racerback Bikini style.
PHOTOS 1-4: Mackenzie is 5'5" & wearing a Size Small. (Height: 5′5″ | Bra Size: 32C | Bust: 34” | Waist: 27” | Hips: 37”.
COLOR: We've chosen a luxe, yet understated color palette for this collection, to let the vaquitas themselves shine & to also highlight the underlying severity of this issue. Our "Marine Sanctuary" colorway could best be described as a slate blue-green, while our "Hope" is a pale yellow.
PRINTS with PURPOSE: Half (50%) of the proceeds from each sale will be donated directly to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, helping to fund their Operation Milagro (Miracle) campaign, which aims to save the critically endangered vaquita porpoise.
FABRIC DISCLAIMER: Due to the extremely soft nature of this fabric, we’ve found it can easily become prone to snagging. We recommend avoiding contact with rough surfaces (concrete, velcro, excessive BCD rubbing, etc.).
Please see expandable tabs below for Size Guide & additional style information.
- Light-support, easy one-piece style, ideal for low-impact beach or water activities (sun bathing, swimming, freediving, scuba diving, snorkeling, SUP, kayaking, yoga, etc.)
- Classic tank style with deeper scoop back, high-cut leg, & somewhat cheeky fit
- Front is self-lined with solid, double-layer coverage (but no shelf bra & unlined back)
- Sun Protective - UPF 40 proven to block 95% of UV rays
- True to Size, stretchy fabric with a bit of cheeky coverage
- Resilient ultra-flex 4-way stretch fabric makes this style adaptable to different torso lengths, while retaining shape
- Fabric printed with environmentally-friendly digital process that reduces waste & utilizes zero water for garment dying – resulting in fade-resistant color retention & vibrancy
- 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex (Self & Front Lining)
- Ethically Made & Imported
- Hand Wash Cold / Air Dry (recommended)
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, always thoroughly rinse after chlorinated pool use & avoid any contact with rough surfaces (such as BCD velcro, etc.), which can easily damage the soft fabric.